Reading Time: 3 minutes
Saint John, NB
CAA Atlantic is looking for a creative and enthusiastic graphic designer to join the marketing and communications team. Applicant should be passionate about design and digital marketing. This position requires cooperation and collaboration with corporate employees, and all branch locations to provide any necessary support. They will produce graphic design pieces such as, but not limited to: digital ads, social media graphics, magazine ads, billboards, posters, brochures, flyers, and in store signage.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Effective Communication Skills
- Teamwork mentality
- Problem Solving
- Accountability and Dependability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop creative/graphics for all lines of business.
- Work with internal departments and branches on any marketing and graphics needs
- Produce cohesive graphic design elements for campaigns
- Use various design programs to produce everyday marketing/promotional materials
- Design promotional materials for both print and web
- Work with various suppliers for print quotes and print jobs
- Equivalent of completion of Community College program – Business Administration /Graphic Design
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite products (Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign)
- Knowledge of Office Suite tools (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role.
Based in Atlantic Canada, CAA Atlantic has more than doubled in size in the past 10 years and now serves more than 265,000 Members in all 4 Atlantic Provinces.
We are part of the CAA Federation and with over six million Members, CAA is one of the largest and most trusted & respected consumer-based organizations in Canada. In addition to being the preeminent Auto Club in the country, CAA is also one of Canada’s largest leisure travel agencies, is a leading provider of insurance products, and offers Members an outstanding savings and rewards program. CAA has a long history of advocacy as the voice of the traveling public.
Diversity and inclusion at CAA Atlantic
As a member-driven organization, we are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live. It is important to us that every employee has the opportunity to reach their full potential, and we recognize that diverse perspectives enhance our collective innovation, creativity and allow us to provide amazing service to our Members.
Health and Safety
CAA Atlantic is committed to ensuring the health, safety, and wellbeing of our employees and only applicants who can provide proof of receiving two vaccines against Covid-19 …….